Box Stitching Machine
Agatsya Engineering providing Box Stitching Machine in India. It is manufactured strictly as per the specifications of our clients. These machines are highly reliable for a long service life and give an excellent performance. We tested these machines with the help of our diligent quality auditors in order to ensure.
|Minimum board size||550 ×300 mm|
|Paper height||900 mm|
|Nailing form||30-120 mm|
|Nailing speed||400 nails/min|
|Total power||5 kW|
|Number of nails||1-99|
Standard Configuration :
- Delta PLC control system
- All bearing use the domestic well-know brands unless seat belt bearing.
- CHINT switch, travel switch, South Korea limit switch, Taiwan electromagnetic clutch, Chint Contactor.
- All Stud made by – Japanese imported mold steel to make, CNC precision machining.
- Nailhead blade and bed die made by German tungsten steel ( Abrasion )
- Servo motors from Delta motor
Usage and Characteristics :
- Single & double strengthened nail are available
- Nailing from 30-120 mm, auto-calculated; servo motor controls the nailing by Delta, Japan.
- HD 5.7” color touch screen by Eview, Taiwan
- PLC system and electrical devices by Siemens, Germany; photo-electricity switch and limit switch by autonomic, Korea, high quality assured; the motor and reducer are made in Taiwan.
- The reamer of a pinhead is made by the tungsten steel of Germany. Machining is exactitude by special heat – treatment and numerical control system.
- Fully electrical controlled and it can change the size in less than one minute and handle easily without the relevant experience.
- Nailing speed: 400nails /min
- Number of Nails: 1-99
- The automatic counter in the latter part; deliver paper boxes in the lot is fixed up for strapping.
- Total power: 6kw
- paper height: 900 mm
- Dimensions:3300×2500×2000 mm
- For Cardboard: 3/5layers corrugated paper
- Wire size: 17# flat Yam (2.0×0.75)
Also, take a look at our Packaging Machinery.
If you have any queries regarding our services or products please contact us at +91-98989 26037 +91-94268 36993 or write to us at email@example.com.