Agatsya Engineering is a well-known producer and provider of Packaging Machinery in Rajkot. Our machines are of best quality and are produced according to mechanical models utilizing the best crude materials under the expert supervision of specialized specialists and expert labor.
Being a customer focused organization, we are engaged in offering a wide assortment of Packaging Machinery. Our range comprises Eccentric Slotting Machine, 4 Bar Rotary Cutting & Creasing Machine, Corrugating Machine, Sheet Pressing Machine, Sheet Pasting Machine and many more.
All these products offered by us are manufactured following the international quality standard and norms at our capacious infrastructure with the help of our professionals. Our products are also available as per the customer’s requirements and specifications.
DIE CUTTING AND CREASING MACHINE
|Max.Sheet size||1280 ×920 mm|
|Min .Sheet Size||550 ×420 mm|
|Max.Die-size||1270 X 900cm|
|Max.Die-cutting pressure||250 N/CM|
|Cardboard||8mm (Max thickness)|
|Max Speed||4000 sheets/Hr|
Usage and Characteristics :
- MIMT series of die-cutting and creasing machine are based on a similar product.
- Mature technology and new development by our engineer.
- It is Special for corrugated paper, cardboard, and paperboard.
- High tensile gripper bar and advanced feeding facility can handle various papers cardboard and corrugated paper; front, side and back positioning Guarantee the precision of the die-cutting.
- High precision intermittent mechanism: fast action pneumatic and pneumatic locking plate mechanism.
- PLC and man-machine interface to display the running speed, quantity of paper and total running time.
- Troubles are display to make trouble solving very fast and convenient.
- Transducer controls the motor and change speed without stopping.
- There are many sensors and safety mechanism to protect running and people.
Please visit our website for more details regarding us. If you have any queries regarding our services or products please contact us at +91-98989 26037 +91-94268 36993 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.